• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah, August 1 to 7

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Moose McKnuckles said:
Costa superb right now.

Talansky looks the least comfortable of the 3.
Not a huge surprise, fr him it's mostly a preparation race for the Vuelta.
Dombrowski having a bad day/not being in form on the other had is rather surprising.

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
The way Morton rides you can see how much fun he has. The few races i see him in, he's always attacking and making the race interesting.

Costa confirming what a talent he is.

Re:

rekhyt said:
The way Morton rides you can see how much fun he has. The few races i see him in, he's always attacking and making the race interesting.

He and his brother are like that. Phinney as well. They made some very interesting travels around the world on their bikes.

Not to mention Lachlan won here the last time. He'll have another go on the descent if it stays together over the top.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

BigMac said:
rekhyt said:

He and his brother are like that. Phinney as well. They made some very interesting travels around the world on their bikes.

Not to mention Lachlan won here the last time. He'll have another go on the descent if it stays together over the top.
Yeah, I don't know if Lachlan actually wants to ride for a bigger team, maybe an American team that allows him to race many US races, Down Under and maybe the Vuelta and a few other Spanish races would be good for him, but racing in the USA seems to make him happy, so who knows if he wants to sign with a bigger team.

Re: Re:

Mayomaniac said:
BigMac said:
rekhyt said:

Yeah, I don't know if Lachlan actually wants to ride for a bigger team, maybe an American team that allows him to race many US races, Down Under and maybe the Vuelta and a few other Spanish races would be good for him, but racing in the USA seems to make him happy, so who knows if he wants to sign with a bigger team.

Ye, neither strike me as the guys who want to progress in their careers or make the most money possible. They're just at it because they love it, while being as professional as they can.