• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 17: Bern → Finhaut-Emosson (185km)

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeah, one of hardest stage in this year and again only few seconds between favourites, how I miss real races like Giro or Vuelta when riders really want to race, not this corrupted and boring parody for GT
Nibali did great job for Aru for nothing

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

Jelantik said:
jsem94 said:
Oh how I miss Contador right now ;(

I guess when people say that contador is only one who can match froome.. I guess it's true. Ow well. We will never see that.

Quintana.. DONE!

It's more that Contador would make the race interesting by going on long range attacks etc. even if he's way behind. I'm not even a Contador fan but the dude at least races, unlike most of the current top 10 this year/

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Looked like the Dawg got bored sitting behind LRP there. Had the stage been a bit longer he probably would have stretched his legs a little bit.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
tejay now ride for Porte? Finally!! At least Porte is the only who looks really strong. Too bad he lost lots of time. Yellow is in the bag for Froomey. No one can even come close to him. the so called Quintana, he would be lucky if he can get to the podium. Mollema seemed to be struggling. Yates rode brilliantly.

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Jelantik said:
tejay now ride for Porte? Finally!! At least Porte is the only who looks really strong. Too bad he lost lots of time. Yellow is in the bag for Froomey. No one can even come close to him. the so called Quintana, he would be lucky if he can get to the podium. Mollema seemed to be struggling. Yates rode brilliantly.

TJ would struggle to lead the pack up the 3rd km of the 1st climb.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
What a low quality field in this Tour. Contador gone, Nibali rode the Giro and isn't interested in GC here, Quintana not in form, Porte lost two minutes because of a flat tire and crashed at Ventoux, Valverde has the Giro in his legs, etc.

Latest posts