• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 19: Albertville → Mont Blanc (146km)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Hugo Koblet said:
Billie said:
surely no reason for QUintana not to attack right at the start
Say that to Quintana and he'll react: "Attack right at the start? What do you mean? At the start of the last mountain? You must be crazy!"

It's only 3 years ago that he attacked 34km out on Tour stage 8, 4 years since he rode away from Sky Train v1.0 10km from the finish over the top of the Joux-Plane in the Dauphiné. What happened to that guy? Will we ever see him again?

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Play nice all, I'm watching today. I will delete all posts that are off topic, with no explanation, so think twice before you post. I will not tolerate any baiting or trolling.
Hope we have a great stage

Re:

peloton said:
Play nice all, I'm watching today. I will delete all posts that are off topic, with no explanation, so think twice before you post. I will not tolerate any baiting or trolling.
Hope we have a great stage

Surely you're not saying I'm not able to comment on Hinault's impressive junk filling his tight pants on the podium?

What a disappointment. Every single mountain stage is gifted to the breakaway and there isn't even any fight to get into it.

This Tour must have been a dream come true for any half-decent climber with no GC-ambitions. Free stage wins everywhere.