• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Tour de Suisse, 11-19 June

Page 52 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
What an absolutely fabulous stage/race this has been! Big props to this Tour de Suisse - loved Pantano's win. It looks like the often promised Colombian invasion has finally landed, with a bang!

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Pantano big win.

Great rider. Really allround.

And Lopez by far the strongest. The new Quintana. Or just the new Lopez ;)

I really enjoyed this race. Some good racing, with a lot of riders who did shine (Sagan, Richeze, Pantano, Lopez, Izagirre, Tolhoek, Weening and Atapuma)

Clipboard_zpsmhr9adgi.jpg

GC
GC_zpsajippzxo.jpg

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Flamin said:
Mayomaniac said:
Flamin said:
Good lead-out this for Chernetskiy.
Hard to say, Pantano is also pretty fast, I still remember that Romandie stage when he finished 2nd behind Albasini.

Yeah but I meant Chernetskiy was just sitting in the wheels and everyone was fine with it, despite that he's not slow. Nice from Pantano to still beat him.

What's up with you and your "everybody should work" attitude? Why wouldn't he sit up in that group? Why would he work? To please you?! Only he didn't had a reason to pull, and he didn't. Perfectly fine by me, and obviously perfectly fine by all others in that group, as we saw.

TRENDING THREADS