• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Tour of Oman (2.HC) February 16-21

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
If you google Green Mountain, Oman or Jebel Al Akhdar you will see plenty of nice scenery actually. Somehow they managed not too include the nice scenery into the footage, but it's genuinely a nice place, from what I can gather from the internet. :)

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

ppanther92 said:
Punkan said:
Jesus, EBH surely is in spectacular form. 10th on 7.5k climb with an average gradient of 10,7%, beating some decent climbers. Thought it would be way too tough for him.

Nice win by Nibali.

Dimesion Data is doing pretty well in general. Good for them.
Cav reunites the gang to regain his former glory and instead EBH regains his HTC powers. :D

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
This stage (5) has delivered before. We could see fireworks today, but I doubt Astana will lose this. My tip is that Tom Dumoulin will attack from a reduced group with 5-10k to go and timetrial to stage victory. :)

EBH is obviously in great shape. Interesting to see if he can get over Climb of Bousher three times and still be with the favorites. Guess it all depends on how hard climbs will be ridden.

Re:

Punkan said:
This stage (5) has delivered before. We could see fireworks today, but I doubt Astana will lose this. My tip is that Tom Dumoulin will attack from a reduced group with 5-10k to go and timetrial to stage victory. :)

EBH is obviously in great shape. Interesting to see if he can get over Climb of Bousher three times and still be with the favorites. Guess it all depends on how hard climbs will be ridden.

They won't let Tom go obviously.
I'm allready glad Tom is satisfied with how yesterday went. He was in a lot of doubt because training didn't go well last weeks. He didn't say anything specific though, but now he thinks he will be ready for P-N.