• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Vuelta a España, stage 15: Sabiñánigo > Aramón Formigal

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Brullnux said:
RattaKuningas said:
I think that it was a good thing that Quintana managed to get in the break in Contador point of view because Sky train got derailed and Movistar won't work now. If Movistar would work the break would have no chance. It was going to be hard for Contador to beat Quintana and Froome but now he is in a good position to beat one of them.
Of course, this break depends on Quintana and Formolo. If Formolo is dropped then Cannondale with their 5 men start working.

Cannondale don't start working while Formolo is ahead of the white jersey group

Hugo Koblet said:
Sykes said:
How things stand by now:

cq4HYqM.jpg
Where do you watch that?
http://www.lavuelta.com/la-vuelta/2016/us/classifications.html

Walkman said:
perico said:
Walkman said:
LaFlorecita said:
rune1107 said:
Alberto with some monster pulls. Jesus
Maybe he cannot win, but he can decide the race.

So he is riding to "stick it" to Froome?

LOL, that some Lance like behavior.

He's riding because that's what he does. He's shown it time and time again. Lance like? That's ironic coming from a Sky fan, who mimic the USPS style more than any team in years.

SKY fan?

Just because I commented of Contador I am a SKY fan? Please stop assigning attributes to me, thank you. I was responding to Flo:s comment.

You were the one comparing him to Lance, when his style is basically the anti-Armstrong. I don't care who you cheer for.

Watched near enough the whole stage yesterday and was slightly disappointed the GC battle didn't produce more gaps, although was pleased to see Bobby Gesink win.

Today on paper was much less epic, but Contador/Quintana producing some epic racing! I also skipped Fuente Dé live as I didn't expect much.... :eek:

GuyIncognito said:
Brullnux said:
RattaKuningas said:
I think that it was a good thing that Quintana managed to get in the break in Contador point of view because Sky train got derailed and Movistar won't work now. If Movistar would work the break would have no chance. It was going to be hard for Contador to beat Quintana and Froome but now he is in a good position to beat one of them.
Of course, this break depends on Quintana and Formolo. If Formolo is dropped then Cannondale with their 5 men start working.

Cannondale don't start working while Formolo is ahead of the white jersey group

Naturally, but I'm not sure how much he can hold on after he's been dropped.