• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2017 Strade Bianche, March 4th, 175 km WT

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

spalco said:
I mean, I love the velodrome in Roubaix, but this has got to be most beautiful finish in cycling today.

It's hard to find a more beautiful spot, but I'm not too happy with the final km tbh. Allthough very beautiful I prefer a flat finish with roads a bit more wide. Allthough its hard to complain about it because it's such an fantastic location.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
portugal11 said:
BigMac said:
Tonton said:
Breh said:
Any coverage from French or German television? I really dont want to watch via Eurosport.
Why? You don't want Kirby calling Reichenbach's win? ;)

More realistically...

1. Sagan
2. Stybar
3. GVA
4-10 in no particular order Kwiat, Felline, Brambilla, Aru, Pinot, Vanmarcke, Benoot.

I.... what? :razz:
He is taking fanboyism to another level...
Yes I do :p . I might come up with a poem, change my signature ;) : Tibopino we love you :) .

He'll go for a top-10 for sure, he can do it, the very fact that Thibaut attempts the Strade Bianche is a huge step in the right direction IMO. He's good in Italy, his last showing was excellent, Pinot may be getting brown, white, dusty, dirty this week-end and he'll be pink in May...

I believe in this kid, not just because he's my hometown rider. He has the engine.

There's still room in the bandwagon...jump in.
I'm looking stupid

Kwibus said:
spalco said:
I mean, I love the velodrome in Roubaix, but this has got to be most beautiful finish in cycling today.

It's hard to find a more beautiful spot, but I'm not too happy with the final km tbh. Allthough very beautiful I prefer a flat finish with roads a bit more wide. Allthough its hard to complain about it because it's such an fantastic location.
I don't think anyone has crashed there, and since it doesn't deter attacks, I think it's great.

Re:

Forever The Best said:
Awesome race once again. Worthy winner.
Also what happened to Goncalves? He was 8th at some point just dropped by Juul Jensen. Did he explode?
Also a great ride by Pinot.

The break took too much of him, and then he exposed himself too much in that group. By the antepenultimate sector he was visibly empty. A good ride nontheless, but he needs to get some racing smarts.

BigMac said:
Forever The Best said:
Awesome race once again. Worthy winner.
Also what happened to Goncalves? He was 8th at some point just dropped by Juul Jensen. Did he explode?
Also a great ride by Pinot.

The break took too much of him, and then he exposed himself too much in that group. By the antepenultimate sector he was visibly empty. A good ride nontheless, but he needs to get some racing smarts.

If Pinot continues to take part in some of the tougher "classics" he will likely discover race smartness imo.