• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2017 Strade Bianche, March 4th, 175 km WT

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

spalco said:
I mean, I love the velodrome in Roubaix, but this has got to be most beautiful finish in cycling today.

It's hard to find a more beautiful spot, but I'm not too happy with the final km tbh. Allthough very beautiful I prefer a flat finish with roads a bit more wide. Allthough its hard to complain about it because it's such an fantastic location.

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
portugal11 said:
BigMac said:
Tonton said:
Breh said:
Any coverage from French or German television? I really dont want to watch via Eurosport.
Why? You don't want Kirby calling Reichenbach's win? ;)

More realistically...

1. Sagan
2. Stybar
3. GVA
4-10 in no particular order Kwiat, Felline, Brambilla, Aru, Pinot, Vanmarcke, Benoot.

I.... what? :razz:
He is taking fanboyism to another level...
Yes I do :p . I might come up with a poem, change my signature ;) : Tibopino we love you :) .

He'll go for a top-10 for sure, he can do it, the very fact that Thibaut attempts the Strade Bianche is a huge step in the right direction IMO. He's good in Italy, his last showing was excellent, Pinot may be getting brown, white, dusty, dirty this week-end and he'll be pink in May...

I believe in this kid, not just because he's my hometown rider. He has the engine.

There's still room in the bandwagon...jump in.
I'm looking stupid

Kwibus said:
spalco said:
I mean, I love the velodrome in Roubaix, but this has got to be most beautiful finish in cycling today.

It's hard to find a more beautiful spot, but I'm not too happy with the final km tbh. Allthough very beautiful I prefer a flat finish with roads a bit more wide. Allthough its hard to complain about it because it's such an fantastic location.
I don't think anyone has crashed there, and since it doesn't deter attacks, I think it's great.

Re:

Forever The Best said:
Awesome race once again. Worthy winner.
Also what happened to Goncalves? He was 8th at some point just dropped by Juul Jensen. Did he explode?
Also a great ride by Pinot.

The break took too much of him, and then he exposed himself too much in that group. By the antepenultimate sector he was visibly empty. A good ride nontheless, but he needs to get some racing smarts.

BigMac said:
Forever The Best said:
Awesome race once again. Worthy winner.
Also what happened to Goncalves? He was 8th at some point just dropped by Juul Jensen. Did he explode?
Also a great ride by Pinot.

The break took too much of him, and then he exposed himself too much in that group. By the antepenultimate sector he was visibly empty. A good ride nontheless, but he needs to get some racing smarts.

If Pinot continues to take part in some of the tougher "classics" he will likely discover race smartness imo.

TRENDING THREADS