2020 National Championships

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
At least some of the riders were informed.

Here's the results I found:
"You found"; as if ProCyclingStats is a brand new site unbeknownst to anybody...

Reactions: Sandisfan
In the men’s race, the 3rd place finisher doesn’t even have a team affiliation? Is that just missing info or is he that much of a non-pro?
ed. Never mind, I should have looked up his stats first (2nd place in u-23 world’s RR last yr)
Bissegger is a great talent. Michael Matthews type of rider. He was originally planned to combine his racing for Team Monti (Quick-Step's U23 team), that didn't even come into existence, and the Suisse national team until July 31st as preparation for the track in Olympics, which obviously didn't happen. It was planned his contract with EF would start on August 1st, but it would appear they have moved this date forward, since I saw him riding in EF colors on a Cannondale bike this afternoon,

Reactions: Sciatic and Koronin
Bissegger is a great talent. Michael Matthews type of rider. He was originally planned to combine his racing for Team Monti (Quick-Step's U23 team), that didn't even come into existence, and the Suisse national team until July 31st as preparation for the track in Olympics, which obviously didn't happen. It was planned his contract with EF would start on August 1st, but it would appear they have moved this date forward, since I saw him riding in EF colors on a Cannondale bike this afternoon,
Thanks DNP, excellent info!

I suppose if you are not under contract, you can use any equipment that you have or that is made available to you. And at a push, I suppose that includes any jersey you want. It's available to buy at the Rapha shop: who's to say he can't wear it (although I doubt he was charged full retail price.)

Reactions: Koronin

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS