• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2020 World Championships - now confirmed for Imola, Italy.

Page 34 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
LL Sanchez isn't that much younger, but otherwise, yes.

Has anyone else ever put rainbow bands on the national kit before? As impossible as this set of colors is to work with, this one is one of their better kits.

You can tell he's having fun. That's a good sign. Now to keep the rain away or just a light rain on Sunday.
Rainbow bands on national kit is actually against UCI regulations, and putting them on the bibs is also not allowed.

Damn, I checked the weather forecast and there is no rain predicted, with a combination of heavy winds - showers - medium length course I'd have put Küng forward as very dark horse - he seems to thrive in those conditions. But with only wind I'm going for Ganna or Van Aert.
van Aert surely has all talent it needs, but it still would be a bit of a shock to see him taking gold. The race was never on his schedule, and he has basically done no time trial training all year.

Quick question. I was at the world's last year and noticed the big countries used trade team buses and was wondering are these donated or rented? Also do they go to the teams country or the country of the teams favourite rider?

I suspect... connections... the Kazakh team probably use the Astana bus, and I could imagine the British team using the INEOS bus.
But definitely not always favourite rider; last year the Danish team used the Sunweb bus, probably Bennekou who had something to do that, because I don't Casper Pedersen - or Pernille Mathiesen - are among Sunweb's "favourite riders".

Reactions: Sandisfan
I suspect... connections... the Kazakh team probably use the Astana bus, and I could imagine the British team using the INEOS bus.
But definitely not always favourite rider; last year the Danish team used the Sunweb bus, probably Bennekou who had something to do that, because I don't Casper Pedersen - or Pernille Mathiesen - are among Sunweb's "favourite riders".
Of what I remember definitely Belgium had the DQS bus and UK had Ineos and I think FDJ for France, Germany Bora, Dutch had JV and I clearly remember Ireland had a camper van because poor Conor Dunne had to wait outside with the fans while the guys got dressed cause he was too big

• Haha
Reactions: Zinoviev Letter

TRENDING THREADS