• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 16: Salò – Aprica 202 km (Tuesday, May 24th)

Page 36 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I honestly have no idea how this is going to pan out now. We basically have 3 riders who are appear unable to drop one another but who are being chased by a 4th who they absolutely have to keep distancing.
I actually think the situation is quite great for Almeida. Unable to drop usually means no one dares going all out. And then the ITT goes very much in his direction. But lets see.

Reactions: spalco
for all the talk about Hindley wheelsucking which seems like confirmation bias, I was more concerned that Carapaz didn't feel the need to push Landa's move and put time into a better TTer than him, who's already shown an ability to diesel up climbs when dropped

of course he could have been on the limit, or just didn't have it, but still

for all the talk about Hindley wheelsucking which seems like confirmation bias, I was more concerned that Carapaz didn't feel the need to push Landa's move and put time into a better TTer than him, who's already shown an ability to diesel up climbs when dropped

of course he could have been on the limit, or just didn't have it, but still

For me Carapaz was already riding the least on blockhaus with Bardet and Landa. Where now it seems he missed a chance to put in time on Hindley. Today again his pulls didn’t look like much. Hindley actually working the most.

TRENDING THREADS