• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 19: Marano Lagunare – Santuario di Castelmonte 178 km (Friday, May 27th)

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I think the rider of a name is pretty important when commenting on cycling. It would be a lot different if it was Kelderman or Kamna, but its Zwiehoff which means its a lot of an easier tempo.

Then just say "why is Zwiehoff riding". It's the second time in three days that you make a comment like "why is a rider with the name... doing this or that", as if the name has anything to do with your argument.

The name has everything to do with my argument. Why is Zwiehoff pacing over several kilometres when you have Kelderman or Kamna available?

Seems like you don't even try to understand my point. There is a difference between saying "Why is Zwiehoff pacing over several kilometres when you have Kelderman or Kamna available?" or "Why is a guy called Zwiehoff pacing over several kilometres when you have Kelderman or Kamna available?"

Reactions: noob