• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Today is a great day! Today is the one-year anniversary of Toby creating this, most epic of threads!

istock_65177049_medium.jpg

champagne-bottle-with-cork-popping-out-vector-10958610.jpg

See, I can post pictures! :D

But only on my computer.

Don't make me dust off my Rock impressions again. It's been a long time since these shoes had to be turned sideways for the sake of laying the smack down on some roody-poo jabroni's candy ass.
Honestly that might be even better since you were slated in as our cycling educational commentary with the best budget we can get.

Update on our tag team match.
It will be the main event of Wrestlemania 38 so plenty of time for all parties to prepare.
We have "Silent" SHAD0W93 and Blue "The Conqueror" Roads vs Redhead "Destroying" Dane and Samu "Sucker Punch" Cuenca with special guest referee Greg "Straight Shooter" Rowlerson. This will be a no disqualification, no holds bared mix tag team match inside HELL IN A CELL(!). There will be tables, chairs, and ladders (Oh My!). Four will enter and only two, shall leave.
The winners shall become the inaugural World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions of Cyclingnew Forum. The second most prestigious title after the World Heavyweight 24/7 Prediction's Champion. Not only will the winner's receive these prestigious championships but also a free all day trip with Roglic and free In-n-Out for life and personally delivered to your front door, no matter the country. Purchase your PPV subscriptions now before it's too late at the cheap price of 20.99 USD. But wait! If you purchase within the next 20 minutes you also receive a tennis breakdown video of Andy Murray highlights from Red "Encyclopedia" Rick and nice refreshing drinks in the Carolina's with "Balaverde" Koronin. With 5 easy payments of 25.68 USD you will also receive a free year subscription to cyclings history from Libertine "Omniscient" Seguros. Returns are free, just pay shipping and handling. BUY NOW! Before it is too late.

This concludes your paid programming.

I'm bored at work and all there is on tv is infomercials and I'm bored of studying. SOS.

Maybe we will have a surprise return to the forum in order for her to compete in this match.

Last edited:
Otherwise I got to take @RedheadDane and @Samu Cuenca by myself. Unless @gregrowlerson wants to team up for Klöden!

Only if 'Klöden' has done a significant amount of 'his' typical super domestique work before I step into the ring. I weigh no more than Andreas and need anyone who attempts shot putting to be almost out on their feet before I can push them over. That, or I might need to visit Freiburg before the bout.

• Haha
Reactions: Cookster15
Only if 'Klöden' has done a significant amount of 'his' typical super domestique work before I step into the ring. I weigh no more than Andreas and need anyone who attempts shot putting to be almost out on their feet before I can push them over. That, or I might need to visit Freiburg before the bout.
It’s alright we have the weight advantage for now with me!
Those Oreos coming in clutch.

Reactions: gregrowlerson

TRENDING THREADS