• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

40th Giro del Trentino 19.04 - 22.04

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
GC
Clipboard_zpswzvrn29x.jpg

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

staubsauger said:
Giro del Trentino might become 5 days Giro del Euregio in future with stages in Tirol, Osttirol, Südtirol & Trentino!

THAT would be fantastic news for this delicious little Giro appetizer! Potentially greater appetizer than the Dauphine for the Tour.

Please make it real!!!!
That's my masterplan, if you market it as Giro del Euregio you could probably get a decent amount of EU-founding. :D

Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Kwibus said:
Valv.Piti said:
Too bad their aren't any MTF's in this race, woulda liked to watch Landa put 1 minute into everyone....

Holy this guy.

Why doesn't he ride off now if it's so easy?

Probably because he didnt wanna risk anything in a warm up race.

Did we watch the same race? Landa was by far the strongest yesterday and again today

I didn't watch it at all, but I always smile when I read comments like this.
As if someone is freewheeling a bit, but doesn't attack because that would be too easy.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

ppanther92 said:
Konrad, woud have been a nice win. He even had Buchmann, they should have chased hard as Konrad has a very good sprint, but anyway nice result for Bora-Argon.
It looked like Konrad had some problems to stay with the best and Buchmann was almost taken out by Landa, but yeah, Buchmann should have worked for Konrad who's known to have a pretty good sprint.

Sky was terrible, surely they need a better team for the Giro. Landa could be in trouble tomorrow.
I'm not too worried for Nibbles. Astana not waiting for him means this was totally expected. But he should be better tomorrow.
Bernal is a huge talent, maybe tomorrow can be his day!

TRENDING THREADS