• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

59th Jayco Herald Sun Tour, 2.1 - 12th to 16th October 2011

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
I think Haas might take this. Not sure how good of a climber Debusschere is but I don't think the others are renowned as being good climbers.

He doesn't seem to have any results that indicate he is a good climber. He finished 2nd to Phinney in the 2010 Paris - Roubaix Espoirs which is probably his most notable result.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah must be. 12pm start here Ferminal...last few stages have been over by this time. We'd see it 3 hours delayed though if we choose not to watch the livestream :rolleyes:

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Course:
USM1183_JHST11_Stage_4_Map_low-res.jpg

Profile:
profilewj.png

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Break of the day:
Stijn Vandenbergh (Katusha)
Patrick Shaw (Genesys)
Glen Chadwick (Pureblack)
Cam Peterson (FlyV)
John Anderson (Aus)

No man's land:
Peter Herzig (Budget)

May 25, 2010
Visit site
FFS. Nothing works. Everything is up to date too. If you can get on then its not an over-zealous geo-restriction. Edit: Might be, banana-benders can't get on it either. :D

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not the only one if twitter is anything to go by and there's always the delayed coverage to watch but this is disappointing. Might tune out before they get to go up AS a second time