• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Someone in Denmark has won 100 millon Euros in the lottery. How many coffees and small Danes can you get for that kind of money?

And how much of Wout van Aert can be yours for that amount? I'm asking for UAE.
You‘d need to kidnap small danes to put them up for sale and kidnapping is wrong. UAE could get a whole Wout van Aert, if they don‘t spend their money on coffee.
Half a Van Aert wouldn‘t be useful anyway

You‘d need to kidnap small danes to put them up for sale and kidnapping is wrong. UAE could get a whole Wout van Aert, if they don‘t spend their money on coffee.
Half a Van Aert wouldn‘t be useful anyway

But buying half of Van Aert would also make the other half useless, so that might be worth the loss.

And I woldn't be doing the kidnapping, but only the buying.

I'm pretty sure buying Danes of any size, or indeed people of any nationality, of any size, is generally frowned upon.

No, small Danes are considered ok for purchasing. It's stated somewhere in the lesser known articles of the Geneva Conventions.

• Haha
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS