• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 231 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
serfla said:
Yeah.
Poor ol' Berto is freezing, while Andy is chilling in sweet Mallorca sun.
Some labor all their life, and some enjoy.
Dukes and serfs.

Yes and how is that turning out for Andy? Who besides him has all the time in the world to relax? He sure looks relax in your avatar ;)

LaFlorecita said:
BD-D79pCIAArsUg.jpg:large

Alberto and Jesus

The composition and contrast in this picture are amazing. Great photo.

Marko Kump interview

http://teamsaxotinkoff.com/ny_news.asp?n_id=3900

What was your role in Tour of Oman?

“Pretty much the same but I also helped Alberto and the team before the climb by keeping up the pace. Alberto is a great and generous person. He's very friendly to all teammates and a true warrior on the road. He never hesitates to attack and his gutsy moves are what make him unique. I admire his capabilities. For me, riding in front of him is almost like winning the race. It was a great feeling, especially because you know that he will keep fighting until the very end to achieve a good result."

:) :)

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
I agree no pressure at all and of course Manolo :) :Dbut I think Alberto likes Bjarne almost as much as Manolo... maybe even more... at least more than hog
Manolo - Hog - Riis = Fantastic trio.
With Alberto they make Four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
You know I gave you the benefit of doubt for the first post but this makes me wonder whether I was too generous? Surely you're not hinting at clinic stuff right?
Nooo... Not at all.
What has made you think that?
It's just you who see the clinic in everything. Something's bothering you, obviously.
They're bringing the Apocalypse to the world of other riders' hopes.