• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 548 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
one second .. two second.. still arguing??.. For sure? he looks like he was suffering :p (btw look behind: froome was busy looking at his power meters :D)

BjwTqvTIEAAn0DF.jpg:medium

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
aarrhh.. maybe everyone here was right. Contador got a good legs today, he might have messed up and let Tejay and Bardet slip away..

“It was a day of cycling when it’s hardest. The truth is that I had good legs and perhaps I should have tried something else, but at the end of the day, I’m happy because my legs are fine. Tactically, you’re always wiser after having crossed the finish line. The race is still open, there are still three stages to go and important things can happen. The crucial thing now is not getting cold, recover as best as possible and tomorrow will be another day. From here to Barcelona, the terrain makes it more difficult to attack but it’s not impossible,” says Alberto Contador.

Looks like something in store .. for more.. Lanciano everyone??

Contador: “The race ends Sunday”
:D:D
http://www.tinkoffsaxo.com/news/contador-confirms-form-catalunya/

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Damn are there any pics of Quintana? Contador looks about 50 so Quintana must look 70 :D

didn't you see quintana behind him? he looks like hunchback of notredame..:D:D *you can imagine it yourself how he looks like*

Butterhead

BANNED
Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Alberto Contador ‏@albertocontador 13m
Hard day of cycling today. Cold and snow. In the pic it looks that I'm 10 years older than yesterday! Keep working! pic.twitter.com/tP8BYnSvMU
BjwkgVEIgAAnUTA.jpg

Keep working buddy. ;)

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Jelantik said:
one second .. two second.. still arguing??.. For sure? he looks like he was suffering :p (btw look behind: froome was busy looking at his power meters(:D)

Haha. Still no scientific solution for fogged up sunglasses, dew on the power meter and plenty of blinding mist. :p

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Jelantik said:
one second .. two second.. still arguing??.. For sure? he looks like he was suffering :p (btw look behind: froome was busy looking at his power meters :D)

wow!Dawg had to be really ****ed off coz he couldnt watch on his stem through the snow :D

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Red Rick said:
Yeah, I think that the moment he beat Purito in a sprint was the moment he realised he ****ed up tactically

Purito said he started the sprint early on, so that's perhaps partly a explanation Alberto beated him at the line.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Love it how Contador desperately tried to grab some boni's.

I don't think Contador can drop Purito on the climbs. Today he attacked, but Purito answered really strong, he reacted quite late.

The only possibilty is that he surprises Purito in the sprint, because today Rodriguez rode tricky in the finale.

TRENDING THREADS