• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Why is it in the Alberto thread? Doesn't it fit better in the Saxo thread?

course i was more thinking it was a LaFlorecita topic :p
But your welcome to post it in the Saxo thread if you like to.

Fidolix

BANNED
Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
:p I was just expecting more Berto :(

In a sense it is, anything concerning Saxo - Tinkoff goes back to Berti, including this:

Evidence suggests that Chris Anker Sørensen is also looking at Team Saxo Bank Tinkoff Bank in 2013. Dane is currently negotiating with Bjarne Riis.
Chris Anker Sorensen
"The ox from Hammel" looks set to continue with Bjarne Riis and points out that he would like to continue on the Danish team.

"I would like to continue, and I've talked a little with Bjarne and I think we are alright close," says Chris Anker Sørensen opposite Ekstrabladet.dk.

Chris Anker Sørensen points out that he also keeps other doors open if it would not turn into a contract with Bjarne Riis and Co..
"I expect to agree with Bjarne. We negotiate for an extension of the contract, and it looks good, "adds Chris Anker Sørensen, do not put a timeframe on when he expects that the contract is in place.

"It's not just up to me, unfortunately."

Publicus said:
It really is a good article and gives me the impression that ASO has no interest in keeping him out in 2013.;)

Velasco is the Tiger Woods of cycling and the Versus/NBC sports cast has always pretended he doesn't exist ever since he got Edward's panties in a bunch and then humiliated his holiness Mano a Mano two times. What a disgrace that North American sports fans are so oblivious to ths once in a generation talent. All because of Edward's hubris and his vast army of sycophants.

All the kings horses and all the kings men aren't able to salvage Edward's dying legacy.....

one last metaphor to mix....Bit by bit the curtain exposes the great and powerful Oz from Austin TX as just a dottering narcissist desperately yanking levers and strings while the world snickers at the pathetic little man behind the myth built on lies.

ggusta said:
Velasco is the Tiger Woods of cycling and the Versus/NBC sports cast has always pretended he doesn't exist ever since he got Edward's panties in a bunch and then humiliated his holiness Mano a Mano two times. What a disgrace that North American sports fans are so oblivious to ths once in a generation talent. All because of Edward's hubris and his vast army of sycophants.

All the kings horses and all the kings men aren't able to salvage Edward's dying legacy.....

I'm not fooled and neither are any knowledgeable USA fans. The media shove the Schlecks down our throats and the once a year followers buy into it:( At least the Universal commentators Steve and Gogo are unbiased and just call the race the way it is...they get really excited by AC. But P&P show their Lance a*s kissing/Schleck bias every chance they get :(

Universal's commercials for the Vuetla truly s*ck...but I can hardly wait to see Alberto rip the legs off the little golden boy :) It's gonna be a show, a show of total Dominance!!! :D

TRENDING THREADS