• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

All kind of avatar bets

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
airstream said:
On what?
:cool:

If one operates with a critetion of palmares so busily as dear Miburo does, no one has any chances to win the 2013 Tour. Is it fair? Hell, believe in the past if you like it. IMO other riders' fan believe in the present and the future.

you are desperate.
On the avatar bet?

Froome vs. Contador in the last ITT in the Tour this year.

Announcing another Avatar bet between me and Airstream.

Contador to place higher than Froome in the Tour and If I win he will have a Contador Avatar for a month and if I lose he will chose an Avatar for me for a month.

Saw, his bet with Netserk and he seems to be taking Avatar bets left, right and centre:eek:

the asian said:
Announcing another Avatar bet between me and Airstream.

Contador to place higher than Froome in the Tour and If I win he will have a Contador Avatar for a month and if I lose he will chose an Avatar for me for a month.

Saw, his bet with Netserk and he seems to be taking Avatar bets left, right and centre:eek:
So if he loses both, which Avatar will he wear?

airstream and I agreed that it would be after the 2nd ITT and until the Vuelta starts.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm placing an avatar bet with Netserk.

I'm betting on Andy to finish LBL this weekend, Netserk is betting that he will abandon.
@netserk, I believe the original bet was a one week avatar change - I'm happy whatever bet you want to take :p

Totally agree on the terms suggested. However since I have a similar bet for the same period, I can't have both avatars for a week, so instead (in the unlikely case that I should lose) I'd have to have an avatar of Cancellara for a week, and then in the week after the avatar selected by Dr. Mas.

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Netserk said:
Totally agree on the terms suggested. However since I have a similar bet for the same period, I can't have both avatars for a week, so instead (in the unlikely case that I should lose) I'd have to have an avatar of Cancellara for a week, and then in the week after the avatar selected by Dr. Mas.

Confirming my bet is still on, as per the quote above.

Cancellator said:
Can I pick one of his tasteful nudes from that magazine? :eek:
Nope :p

It's going to be this one:
tom.jpg

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Netserk: a man as good as his word. LBL is barely finished, Andy crossed the finish line, and his new Cancellara avatar is already in evidence!

:D