• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Brothers in (crank) arms - Yates Discussion Thread

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
JRanton said:
Does anyone know when and where these two start their season?

I think if they were going to extend with Orica they might have done it already but we'll see. Brailsford will be all over them like flies around ****.

OGE don't seem to have many races prior to P-N which Simon is down to do according to ProCycling Stats.

JRanton said:
Does anyone know when and where these two start their season?

I think if they were going to extend with Orica they might have done it already but we'll see. Brailsford will be all over them like flies around ****.

Last I heard Orica had offered them both extensions towards the end of last season but no news on them signing. No question Sky will throw huge money to get the twins.

Jspear said:
I really really hope they stay with Orica. I think they'll have a lot more opportunities with Orica...and they seem to do a good job developing young riders. But money usually talks the loudest....

I agree, I want them to stay with Orica and extend for another season. They will get plenty of opportunities to keep learning and gain decent results.

Waterloo Sunrise said:
Low key first weekend - very odd OGE approach of just not racing until March for anyone outside their cobbles squad.

Next up, Adam to Tirreno & Simon to PN - both look like the leaders judging by the respective start lists.

Excited to see how both get on, Adam proved in the Dauphine last year he can climb not far off the best. Although with the low-key start he maybe not in that type of form yet.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
09a3e3c6040ad3cdbef74f06280883a4a0b8a0a4a27d0f536ad57d2490748420.jpg

Dog

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Really impressive from Adam today. He finished with some of the best climbers in the world. Certainly in for a great year.

He's never going to be a great TT'er, but he's still young enough to improve a little and im sure he will. As mentioned above the Tour with so little iTT will be a great benefit to him. A really solid effort over the course of the week and showed like he did in the Dauphine last year he can climb with some of the best.

TRENDING THREADS