• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Brothers in (crank) arms - Yates Discussion Thread

Page 75 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
New kit

FlZaULNXgAIZxI5

Interesting from simon today. Judging by one of his pre-stage interviews sounds like he wasn't expecting to be up there today. maybe, just maybe he is taking a slower approach to the summer with him doing to tdf instead of the giro. so no spring-time yates this year. hopefully it pays off

It's more about him doing Down Under earlier this season. He tried to peak for it so he was uncertain he could be in good form here. Not that surprising.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Lui98
How do you guys rate the Yates bros performance this week? I thought Adam Yates would be fyling a bit more after his UAE performance, maybe it was decided that Almeida was the leader. Simon Yates as expected I guess, similar to last year when he was fighting Rogla in the same race.

Reactions: Sandisfan
How do you guys rate the Yates bros performance this week? I thought Adam Yates would be fyling a bit more after his UAE performance, maybe it was decided that Almeida was the leader. Simon Yates as expected I guess, similar to last year when he was fighting Rogla in the same race.

I'm thinking I see that these guys may have hit their peak a couple of years ago. S. didn't look nearly as punchy, but that's just my impression...