• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bruyneel: Tactical Genius?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
Possible. Too bad Horner had such raging form but was reduced to riding for Leecheimer. He should be given more opportunities to ride for himself.

Agreed. I think if they had been riding for him and he stayed healthy, he could have finished ahead of them all.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Possible. Too bad Horner had such raging form but was reduced to riding for Leecheimer. He should be given more opportunities to ride for himself.

I agree, but he's the one who sold himself to Satana...er, Astana, after practically insisting the Disco train were dopers a couple years ago.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Bruyneel asked to see all his blood values so he knew he was a good guy - I guess it never occurred to him that, like Lotto signing Kohl, he wanted that information to doublecheck he could keep his levels under control :rolleyes:

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Not sure how much money Bruneel has... I think he wants to keep going for a while though. He really is smart when it comes to doing anything on the road in. Vaughters though runs a strong 'program', so does Riis. It will be a fun Tour now with Lance back to spice it up.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Uh, when he wrote this "i actually said that i didnt think any team did a great job tactically"

I responded with my post. Now that you have no point, what will you do?

My welcome?

I don't think you read my post - you're not making any sense here.

TRENDING THREADS