Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
3
0
ILovecycling said:
its no disgrace (he just doest take his job too seriously,there are tons of these,usually happier people imo too) he was just havin fun;)
Ag2r pays him money too perform, he already didn't ride the tour and then this...He's pretty much useless for this year, sorry if i believe that's a disgrace.

Being a pro isn't easy, this is the andy mentality, maybe even worse.
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Miburo said:
Ag2r pays him money too perform, he already didn't ride the tour and then this...He's pretty much useless for this year, sorry if i believe that's a disgrace.

Being a pro isn't easy, this is the andy mentality, maybe even worse.
they will sack him anyway,so why bother? another contract? he has enough talent to get a good one.
 
Aug 16, 2011
10,820
1
0
Oh Carlos...:eek: *sigh*

ILovecycling said:
they will sack him anyway,so why bother? another contract? he has enough talent to get a good one.
If that's the attitude he's taken, then he better change it fast. You can be the most talented rider in the world, but it'll amount to nothing if you don't have the dedication and don't work hard.

Exhibit A: Andy Schleck. Need I say more?
 
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
3
0
ILovecycling said:
they will sack him anyway,so why bother? another contract? he has enough talent to get a good one.
Did you ever hate on andy? I'm pretty sure you did, what was the reason for that? I think i know the answer.

If i'm right...I hate hypocrites.

Anyway your answer is absolutely ridiculous, people should be banned for answers like that.
 
Aug 31, 2012
7,550
2
0
ILovecycling said:
its no disgrace (he just doest take his job too seriously,there are tons of these,usually happier people imo too) he was just havin fun;)
There are tons of these indeed only you never hear about them and they aren't happier because they accomplish **** all. Carlos has an enviable talent which allows him to be be a lazy *** and still make a nice living. Let's not praise him just because he is lucky enough to have talent.
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Miburo said:
Did you ever hate on andy? I'm pretty sure you did, what was the reason for that? I think i know the answer.

If i'm right...I hate hypocrites.

Anyway your answer is absolutely ridiculous, people should be banned for answers like that.
Its not ridiculous at all.its not my attitude,I just tried to pretend his feelings in my post (dont know if its true,but I guess)
Dont overreact next time kid and use your brain first.
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,136
2
0
Miburo said:
Did you ever hate on andy? I'm pretty sure you did, what was the reason for that? I think i know the answer.

If i'm right...I hate hypocrites.

Anyway your answer is absolutely ridiculous, people should be banned for answers like that.
I hate andy because he´s a whining **** who can´t even gear properly. not because he´s lazy
 
Such a bleeding waste...how many dedicated hard working monk living riders in the peloton and lower division cycling levels would give their eye teeth to have the talent of Betencur and he turns up for work like this

Immatue, unprofessional & ridiculous
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
yespatterns said:
I'm going full genius 'Trailer Park Boys" and calling him 'Mustard Tiger' from now on.
Lol, but he was only 39 minutes away from crushing Nairo by 20 seconds on neila yesterday:eek:

nice new avatar;)
 
Aug 3, 2009
1,562
0
0
ILovecycling said:
Lol, but he was only 39 minutes away from crushing Nairo by 20 seconds on neila yesterday:eek:

nice new avatar;)
Well could have been worse, at least he came in with Pelucci and not after him. Rumor says that he could have beaten Nairo, but a Tapas Bar at the foot of the last climb proved irresistible
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Roude Leiw said:
Well could have been worse, at least he came in with Pelucci and not after him. Rumor says that he could have beaten Nairo, but a Tapas Bar at the foot of the last climb proved irresistible
yeah those 3yr old jamon iberico are just too much to resist for bananito lol:D
 
Man this is getting hilarious and totally out of control :D I really hope he can stay in the pro peloton for a long time, lots of laughs coming up :D

Should he alternate great winning streaks and periods of lazyness à-la-Ullrich during winter time...this kid could become my new idol.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY