• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 63 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

DNP-Old said:
Fernandez said:
Nothing better to start your season than a 300 kms one day race. I dont think he will finish the race.
It'll be good for him to put in some effort, be it for himself, be it for the team. I'm just assuming he's going to start in País Vasco, and then he'll actually have somewhat of a decent build up and form going into to classics.

Ugh, yeah..... remember last year? If he is any close to last year's shape, it takes a lot more races to just be decent considering what ceiling we know he can have. I say dont have too high hopes for the classics, probably more wise, just dont have any expectations.

This was taken during his last training ride in AG2R colours...

14082603442939109.jpg