• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 69 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Irondan said:
yaco said:
Is riding Romandie. This will show his rate of progression.
If he don't start showing some progression soon he's going to be training to ride the Lake Chelan Century Challenge with wackjobs like me... :D

He has progressed decently so far, he did a good ITT under the circumstances. There is a MTF in Castilla on Sunday so I think he should wait to judge him.

Or we can just judge him now.. top-5 in Tour de France!!!!

Valv.Piti said:
Valv.Piti said:
Irondan said:
yaco said:
If he don't start showing some progression soon he's going to be training to ride the Lake Chelan Century Challenge with wackjobs like me... :D

He has progressed decently so far, he did a good ITT under the circumstances. There is a MTF in Castilla on Sunday so I think he should wait to judge him.

With that logic the fact that Peter Sagan won the ToC last year should mean that he would podium the Tour de France. lol

I'm glad Carlos is back in the winners circle, even if it's not a WT race. Winning is contagious, hopefully this gives him the confidence to go deep in upcoming races.

CgGHBW8WwAEXSBD.jpg:large

Irondan said:
Valv.Piti said:
Valv.Piti said:
Irondan said:
yaco said:

With that logic the fact that Peter Sagan won the ToC last year should mean that he would podium the Tour de France. lol

I'm glad Carlos is back in the winners circle, even if it's not a WT race. Winning is contagious, hopefully this gives him the confidence to go deep in upcoming races.

Im seriously not hoping you think I am serious.... :D

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Good win.
The third week of the tour suits him well, so good move taking a season++ off just carb loading. Should be strong.
I'd say podium. At the very least.

TRENDING THREADS