• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cav is...

Not really fresh news but.. yep, I concur with Mr.Threadcreator

It's like a baby not getting what he desires. Then upon realising this fact he takes immediate action, not considering the effects...

He will explain this away saying that he had a right to take whatever line he wanted b/c everyone else is an amateur.

I think he was trying to use Ciolek as a obstacle for anyone following his wheel. He flicks over right quick as soon as he has the chance. Haussler does deviate ever so slightly, but nothing like the back and forth of Cavend1ck.

Actually, it could have even been Ciolek's wheel that Cavendouche finally crossed in that took him out.

Hope he's relegated to boot.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the vid, he literally came to a stop (cringe) meters from the finish. there has got to be no skin left on his right shoulder/back.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
BYOP88 said:
Lets hope that his teeth are ok :D

OOh, I so hope a few of his teeth are damaged, not drastically, but just enough to make him hate his teeth again, because this sprint was quite disgraceful

(please do realise, the first part was not to be taken completely serious)

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
There is no need to be abusive. These things some times happen in racing. The main thing is to hope that he and others are not badly hurt.

He was pulling in front so I don't know why some are saying he did it deliberately.

A

Anonymous

Moose McKnuckles said:
Wait, you think he accidentally cut across the field?

When in doubt, we vilify. That's how we roll here, and it's worked out pretty well so far. :)

Freaking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Necessary Evil is BPC. Ignore and report.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Wait, you think he accidentally cut across the field?

When in doubt, we vilify. That's how we roll here, and it's worked out pretty well so far. :)

Really? I'll have to look out for that.

I don't think he knew he was going to be there until the last second. There was a rider between them.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Nasty....

Arnaud Coyot (Caisse d'Epargne) looks badly injured.

pic118652281_1_600.jpg

TRENDING THREADS