• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Celebrating Too Early/Late

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
DLEC35dXcAIOBjs.jpg

Victim nr. 2.

fauniera said:
Jonathan Klever Caicedo in Asturias today. Poor guy.

Yes I really felt for him. I was shouting at the screen telling him to keep going! Shame to lose out for such a silly mistake when he had done so well to make himself the chance by attacking early. Would have been a great win for him and the team.

Re:

DJ Sprtsch said:
What are the odds?
McNulty was the winner of the stage where Eiking celebrates - after having celebrated early in the previous post!
Yeah, that got me for a minute. I always jump to first unread post in a thread vand it took me to that McNulty premature celebration and I thought it was from today as I heard he won the stage.

TRENDING THREADS