• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colombia 2.1 (Feb 12-17)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

tobydawq said:
I have to comb through the results list to randomly stumble upon the fact that Chris Froome didn't make it to the line with the peloton today!?! What's up with that, people?

from Team Sky report:

"It was a tough little circuit here in Medellin today. I’m just feeling that I don’t quite have that race pace yet and racing against a whole peloton of Colombians who are at a really good level, I’m really feeling it!
"Egan’s at a really good level so the whole team is behind him. I’m going to do whatever I can over the next two days to help him out, especially with all the big climbs coming up. The full team is behind Egan now and hopefully he’ll be able to pull it off again."

Re: Re:

CTQ said:
tobydawq said:
I have to comb through the results list to randomly stumble upon the fact that Chris Froome didn't make it to the line with the peloton today!?! What's up with that, people?

from Team Sky report:

"It was a tough little circuit here in Medellin today. I’m just feeling that I don’t quite have that race pace yet and racing against a whole peloton of Colombians who are at a really good level, I’m really feeling it!
"Egan’s at a really good level so the whole team is behind him. I’m going to do whatever I can over the next two days to help him out, especially with all the big climbs coming up. The full team is behind Egan now and hopefully he’ll be able to pull it off again."

Ominous. He looked to be hanging on for dear life at the end of the TTT as well.

TRENDING THREADS