• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colombia 2.1 (Feb 12-17)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

del1962 said:
tobydawq said:
Superman seemed freakishly strong. He'll probably win the race overall with it all to be decided on tomorrow's MTF.

Should have made Alaphiippe close the gap, gave him a free rise

Definitely, but I think he was too worried they would stay away if he began playing games, and he probably knew that Alaphilippe would win no matter what (as long as they caught them).

I must confess I initially wasn't happy about the parcours, but now that I've watched the last 2 stages - my god- I was sooo wrong!! Those guys racing there are giving everything and making it so exciting to watch. Chapeau to Julian Ala - a truly warrior within the old school French tradition! Also kudos to Sosa & Dani Martinez for the Showdown on the last climb- it was a treat to the eyes & the spectacle.

I can hardly wait for tomorrow's stage

TRENDING THREADS