• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 34 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Am I the only one who thinks that the name of Jay Vine's place of birth sounds like a generic town name from a computer game or something?

Am I the only one who thinks that the name of Jay Vine's place of birth sounds like a generic town name from a computer game or something?
He was probably born on Street Lane, Townsville in Countyshire

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Apparently named for one Robert Towns, not the tautological toponym it appears.

• Wow
I wasn't aware of something that had happened three years ago, so it seemed very much like the classical "forgot rider changed teams" thing.
Do you guys go around remembering every finish in every race for multiple years?

I didn't watch the race back then, but was still aware of Stybar's win. It was even mentioned in the OP.

But ok, I actually thought you just wanted to make a silly joke, but it now seems that it was simply a case of general ignorance.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandisfan and yaco

TRENDING THREADS