• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 79 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
skidmark said:
Breschel's still gonna come back in time to win the worlds, that's a few points.

I really do hope so. I don't think being on the podium is savy enough for him. But I guess anybody that wins is better than Cavendish winning.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm still optimistic about Breschel (almost) breaking even. If he doesn't have any further knee issues he will be scoring well from July onwards, and with a potential big score at the Worlds he could still get close to 7-800. Hope so anyway :D

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
will10 said:
I'm still optimistic about Breschel (almost) breaking even. If he doesn't have any further knee issues he will be scoring well from July onwards, and with a potential big score at the Worlds he could still get close to 7-800. Hope so anyway :D

The world must be nice in those rose tinted glasses of yours :p

At this point, Breschel is looking to be the haussler buy of the 12' season.

I'd love to see him win the worlds tho. That would be epic.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
De Maar is a nice pick, as he is all but guaranteed to get points for National RR & ITT of Curacao again, only needs one or two other results to be in +ve numbers.

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
The world must be nice in those rose tinted glasses of yours :p

At this point, Breschel is looking to be the haussler buy of the 12' season.

I'd love to see him win the worlds tho. That would be epic.

What about Valverde? Isn't he going to cost nothing?

May 25, 2010
Visit site
All received guys, thanks, keep sending if you haven't, plenty of room (10 sign ups so far)

My top 5:
GILBERT
BOONEN
FLECHA
VAN AVERMAET
OFFREDO

Will make use of the second post in the thread for listing everyones riders and info etc.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Damn Taramei gets 10 points for stage + 100 for third place finish overall (unless he overtakes Vasilly in which case he gets even more) .

Makes him a very good buy and quite a few have him.

Cant complain myself though, i never considered him.

Thanks for the compliments :D

Not a bad day @ E3: Spartacus, Haussler, O'Grady :p