• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Critérium du Dauphiné Stage 3

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ok this is weird. I wonder if AC has allergies or if it is the bike.

EDIT: Or he could just be taking it easy. I guess we will know in a few minutes. JB should be wearing yellow tomorrow and we get to see Radio Shack controlling things.

A

Anonymous

Geraint 7th at intermediate 2... heading back into green and should have a healthy lead

Berto isn't in peak form yet, clearly.... Maybe that's why he came up with the 'we wont defend the jersey' mantra? Either way, has a few more days to build towards the Alpe d'Huez.

The Lance-a-lots will have a field day with this performance. May the flame war commence shortly.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
Ok this is weird. I wonder if AC has allergies or if it is the bike.

EDIT: Or he could just be taking it easy. I guess we will know in a few minutes. JB should be wearing yellow tomorrow and we get to see Radio Shack controlling things.

Contador doesn't want to win this race. He'll be happy if he gives up yellow tonight. He'll be taking it easy and making sure he can get adjusted to this new bike!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I guess it's possible that Janez will lose the time he gained on the climb on the long flat run-in, but he seems to be going well.

Moondance said:
Berto isn't in peak form yet, clearly.... Maybe that's why he came up with the 'we wont defend the jersey' mantra? Either way, has a few more days to build towards the Alpe d'Huez.

The Lance-a-lots will have a field day with this performance. May the flame war commence shortly.

Acutally that he's not in peak form now was the exact reason he told the press why we didn't want to defend the jersey.

A

Anonymous

Brajkovic wins easy and takes over yellow
Thomas back in green

TRENDING THREADS