• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cuisine Corner

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
krebs303 said:
pizzacone_01.jpg
pizzacone_02.jpg

you know, that looks really good.
http://www.crispycones.com/

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I should start one up in Australia and place them outside nightclubs so when people are drunk, or have the munchies, they can walk in and pay my over inflated prices like everybody else does.

Win.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
I should start one up in Australia and place them outside nightclubs so when people are drunk, or have the munchies, they can walk in and pay my over inflated prices like everybody else does.

Win.

Yes there are plenty of clubs with trashy s-l-u-t-s and drunk people in Surfers paradise who you could serve that to! ;)

May 6, 2009
Visit site
20060614c.jpg

Deep fried cheddar cheese made on full cream milk with 16 tonnes of salt, fried in 14 year old pig fat, all on a stick from the Royal Sydney Easter Show.

A

Anonymous

OK, the gloves are off

krebs303 said:
candwich-sandwich-in-a-can.jpg

The Candwich comes in three flavors: peanut butter and strawberry jam, peanut butter and grape jam, and, BBQ Chicken and plans for Pepperoni Pizza and French Toast Candwiches are in the works.

2lm46lk.jpg

A

Anonymous

sorry mate

usedtobefast said:
deep fried twinkie

deep_fried_twinkie.jpg

I don't eat animals and there are "animal products" in Twinkies. Same goes for every housewife's favorite...

v4awd3.jpg

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
For hot weather after ride refreshment
100-Calorie Frozen Desserts

To make the icies below, divide each mix into 8 Dixie cups (the 3-ounce size), cover with plastic wrap and insert a craft stick. You’ll save not only calories, but cash, too. Cool!

Watermelon-Lime-Cilantro Popsicles (62 calories per serving)
In a blender, combine 3 cups cubed, seeded watermelon, 6 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp honey and 3 tbsp fresh lime juice. Stir in 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro.

Chunky Pineapple-Chili Popsicles (61 calories per serving)
In a blender, combine 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple, 3/4 cup pineapple juice, 3 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp fresh lime juice and 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile. Stir in 1 cup coarsely chopped pineapple.

Crunchy Peanut Butter-Banana Popsicles (165 calories per serving)
In a blender, combine 3 medium bananas, 1 cup 1 percent milk, 3 tbsp honey and 5 tbsp natural peanut butter. Stir in 1/4 cup lightly salted dry roasted peanuts, chopped.

TRENDING THREADS