Driving into cyclists the Emma way

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A couple of months old but both riders hit were from ARA Sunshine Coast (Jay Vine's old team)

The driver even crossed 3 lanes to hit the second rider head on, so hopefully there's a chance that the attempted murder charges actually stick, because this guy seems a total scumbag.

Last week someone crashed into me when I was in the crosswalk since it was night time so didn’t want to ride in the rode in Vegas with all the drunk driving and I had the right of way and everything, the person never yielded or even looked and the officer wrote me a citation saying I should have been walking my bike and refused to look at the video evidence of the dash cam of someone or my helmet

Last week someone crashed into me when I was in the crosswalk since it was night time so didn’t want to ride in the rode in Vegas with all the drunk driving and I had the right of way and everything, the person never yielded or even looked and the officer wrote me a citation saying I should have been walking my bike and refused to look at the video evidence of the dash cam of someone or my helmet
Even worse, after seeing the police report not only did the officer incorrectly state what happened, if he bothered to watch any of the videos it would have been easily corrected.

Reactions: Cookster15

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS