• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

European Road Championships 2022, Munich, August 14-21

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That is Just you being too poor, I recommend the shithole known as Berlin for you then.:cool:
Lol, nobody besides art students and self proclaimed intellectuals wants to live in Berlin. If you would have suggested Potsdam (not a shithole) I'd gladly accept.

I live in Innsbruck, so i'm used to certain prices, but what some of my friends are paying for their appartment in München every month is crazy.

Lol, nobody besides art students and self proclaimed intellectuals wants to live in Berlin. If you would have suggested Potsdam (not a shithole) I'd gladly accept.

I live in Innsbruck, so i'm used to certain prices, but what some of my friends are paying for their appartment in München every month is crazy.
I want to live in Berlin

That was a bit of a hyperbole, but yeah, nothing personal and don't take it too serious.
I know you were joking, but I also know that the joke is based on reality and that you're pretty much right, I won't ever take things in a cycling forum personally.

Berlin is not a beautiful place, but I just liked it. Don't really know why, and it's far from the only place I would want to live.

And it's full of that hipster arty type that's quite annoying. But they do give a city a bit of character

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

You are paying for neighbours who can pay. Worth it.

Mens and womens ITT on Wednesday seems to have a better profile than tha road race. It's 25km and pretty hilly

3BYoAx9.png

Reactions: Lui98 and KZD
I seem to have a memory of someone doing something similar not that long ago, but I can't figure out who I might be thinking of.
If he just uaed the RR for that he could have been leading out Dainese instead of sprinting for himself.

Track related, but 21 year old Matteo Bianchi from South Tyrol just became the first Italian ever to ride a sub 1min Km on the track. Funny how we're producing goood track and mtb riders in the youth ranks around here, but no road cyclists.

Reactions: Didinho and Lui98
If he just uaed the RR for that he could have been leading out Dainese instead of sprinting for himself.

Track related, but 21 year old Matteo Bianchi from South Tyrol just became the first Italian ever to ride a sub 1min Km on the track. Funny how we're producing goood track and mtb riders in the youth ranks around here, but no road cyclists.
Why would you even ride on the track to begin with living in Italy? I have no clue, I can understand it being Danish and having to train from october-march on the road, but Italy? C'mon man

TRENDING THREADS