• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 691 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Roglic is now fighting for the podium = 3rd place.

Who cares.

Another year, another dose of misfortune. I'll let others run around posting their predictions for the coming 10 days, i.e. which seems to be all people really care about (is is betting culture or what?).

I don't know who's going to finish 1-2-3.

But I can 'guess' who's going to finish number 1 & that's the same guy who has won it 2 years in a row already. The rest... just doesn't matter to me.

Sad for Rog after all the work he did. I'm also sad his team disintegrated like that.

Who cares.

Another year, another dose of misfortune. I'll let others run around posting their predictions for the coming 10 days, i.e. which seems to be all people really care about (is is betting culture or what?).

I don't know who's going to finish 1-2-3.

But I can 'guess' who's going to finish number 1 & that's the same guy who has won it 2 years in a row already. The rest... just doesn't matter to me.

Sad for Rog after all the work he did. I'm also sad his team disintegrated like that.
What misfortune?

It's called crashing. I get what you mean though, i.e. he crashed himself so it's somehow not 'misfortune'.

I'll leave that one to the people who enjoy that sort of semantics when it suits a particular opinion.
No, Im not talking about the crash. Thats 20-30 seconds, who cares. If anything, he should feel lucky by what happened on Galibier and the gravel, because he did look better today and ready to fight for a podium.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Narrow margins.

It was a real shame because he rode so well (as did Evenepoel). These little mini disasters are very annoying.

Fortunately it was a low speed crash so hopefully there's no real damage.

There will be massive margins and cracks in the upcoming stages. I do not trust any of the big 4 to be invulnerable. The course is incredibly hard and each has a reason to crack. Pogacar's reckless racing style is already showing its adverse effects today.