• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 353 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I would hate to know what kind of situation you'd have to end up in for your life to depend on asserting dominance over a carton of milk... some kind of weird dystopia where dairy products comes alive?
Wilco: Now listen here milk, i've had about enough of your shenan...
Milk: Shut your piehole Wilco! And by the way, from now on your name is Milko.

I guess you'd fit in as a DS at Sunweb, but it's not quite as simple as that. Whether he would have won wasn't my point anyway.
"Coul've won"?

If anything Hindley might have had a shot if Sunweb played for him earlier, but they hung on to Kelderman for a long ass time, and he finished a 1'29 down despite TGH not going full gas on the final ascents of Sestriere and Torre di Fraele simply because he was occupied with Hindley.

I would hate to know what kind of situation you'd have to end up in for your life to depend on asserting dominance over a carton of milk... some kind of weird dystopia where dairy products comes alive?
There are a high percentage of lactose intolerant cyclists that would argue they've lost that battle already. My weakest sympathies for them but thanks for the extra cheese!

"Coul've won"?

If anything Hindley might have had a shot if Sunweb played for him earlier, but they hung on to Kelderman for a long ass time, and he finished a 1'29 down despite TGH not going full gas on the final ascents of Sestriere and Torre di Fraele simply because he was occupied with Hindley.
I think you're forgetting about a guy called Rohan Dennis, but anyway: I'll admit that Kelderman probably wouldn't have won that Giro anyway. Once again, not really my point, as this was a discussion about Kelderman possibly going rogue, which is highly unlikely. Even you would have to agree.

It's about what Foss believes. He thinks he can top-10 again, possibly top-5 - his words.

There are - apparently - conflicting reports on whether or not he's happy with this situation. Norwegian posters say he's fine with it. We'll see.
At least he's moving in the right direction. Two years ago he was talking about winning the TDF.

Well, contrary to Roglic he has actually said that he didn't want to go to the Giro, and he's said to everyone who wants to hear it that he considers leaving the team to get more chances for himself, so you could be right there :)
I saw the interview and it appeared more like he wanted a chance to ride the Tour rather than Giro again.

I also think Foss is probably a bit wary of needing a new contract so he does want some chances for himself to show his potential

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS