• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

FIFA World Cup 2014

Page 108 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
MBotero said:
Well,i saw Maradona playing and i wasn't never in doubt about it.:cool:

Me neither, but its the broader picture which counts. You and I are nothing in this game.

Another player I admired:
26_1984_02_dpa_Zigarre.jpg

The man to the right.

Pretty good open game, especially for a final. Argentina could and probably should've taken it with the chances for Higuain, Messi and Palacio. But a well deserved World Cup for Germany. Didn't read it anywhere before, but from 2006 onwards they made it at least to the semi finals (Worlds and Euros). Five times in a row. That's incredible.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
ILovecycling said:
Messi best player of this WC?Holy **** ,Im officialy saying - FIFA is a utter garbage!!!!!:eek:

CONGRATS to Germany,after those 100 years...:D

As a huge Messi fan, I share your disbelief and outrage. Should have gone to JRod or Robben.

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
As a huge Messi fan, I share your disbelief and outrage. Should have gone to JRod or Robben.

It should have been James Rodriguez.

At least the kid tried his level best to make his team win every time. Messi probably had more chances in this game than Jrod in the entire WC.

Amsterhammer said:
agree... or even other worthy contenders... also feels like it's rubbing salt on the wound that Messi wasn't able to pull one out of the hat tonight.

sorry. a bit gutted about tonight, but congrats to germany.

TRENDING THREADS