• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 1344 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

aphronesis said:
Far be it from me to support Froome, but: I was hit by a truck, had my pelvis rebuilt with titanium, broke 11ribs, punctured my lungs, broke vertebrae and severely fractured a collarbone. With much argument, I could manage a trainer aftwr 4-5 weeks Were I a multi-million dollar athlete, there would have been no argument. I won’t say with certainty, but I suspect many people have no idea what they’re talking about.

Holy smoke that's crazy

I probably couldn't get out of bed for 3 months if I broke a rib.

Re: Re:

Yeh seems to me Ineos have to take a step back from the cookie jar this time and what happens is that they are nowhere. Cant have a multiple GT-winner back to his pre anatomic Jock-days so needs to slip out somewhere. Could always point on this incident when back to his zig-zagging days.

seems like froome is not going to let his clinics well-wishers get bored. he will try to come back to his best. so gentlemen, let's take our time and gain power as there are a lot of heated debates ahead :)

on a serious note, this tour immensly lacks froome's charisma. those elbows going back and forth, stupid socks, unique bike-handling skills as well as climbing in yo-yo mode with a furious attack coming later. :cool: we got used to this way too much imo.

Re:

rick james said:
More information on his crash coming tomorrow...pen and pads at the ready to pick holes in it

If the team didn’t have such a history of unmitigated BS, and if the photo is in any way backed up the initial claims about his injuries, no one would be saying jack about it. They have brought the doubt upon themselves.

I’ve been resistant to the conspiracy theories floating around but to imply there’s no reason for questions strikes me as maybe a bit naive.

EBKJesyXUAUsBsG

EBKJeszXkAIH4_j

7 weeks later

EBKJetIW4AADWDg

EBKJesoXkAoVRM0

No scars, bruises, and especially no swelling?

TRENDING THREADS