Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 74 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Race Radio said:
It is certainly possible Sky are doping. But so far we have seen none of what we saw 10 years ago

No teammates, staff, or wives talking about doping
No bags of drugs and syringes being found
No positives
No 6.8 w/kg
No Ferrari......sorry, Leinders does not come close Ferrari
No Bruyneel

It is understandable that Walsh, and others, take this position.
And special congratulations to a great friend, Sean Yates, for leading Sky to the ultimate level of success.
http://www.johanbruyneel.com/blog/article/2012-tour-de-france-blog-4-closing-thoughts-looking-ahead

Son of Johan.
 
thehog said:
Shut down.

Contador's head

Facial disfiguration due to the overuse of doping products is a medical condition.

That and yellow eyes are really the only tell tail signs outside of performance.

(And track marks)
Well Alberto doesn't have yellow eyes yet. :D I don't know about Froome.. has anyone paid attention to his eyes? I only know Richie's eyes are about to pop.
 
Jul 17, 2012
5,303
0
0
Sigh, this discussion of headsize is frankly infantile, which is why the thread 'Contador's head' got closed.

I know it's a lot of fun posting up pictures of pro-riders and mocking them, but you're not adding anything constructive to the discussion.
 
JimmyFingers said:
Sigh, this discussion of headsize is frankly infantile, which is why the thread 'Contador's head' got closed.

I know it's a lot of fun posting up pictures of pro-riders and mocking them, but you're not adding anything constructive to the discussion.
You're so much more fun with a few pints in you.

Ok, lets get back talking about the Dawg and his transformation.

How good is he now!??!
 
JimmyFingers said:
Sigh, this discussion of headsize is frankly infantile, which is why the thread 'Contador's head' got closed.

I know it's a lot of fun posting up pictures of pro-riders and mocking them, but you're not adding anything constructive to the discussion.
No, it was closed because a fangirl mod wanted it closed.
 
Mar 13, 2009
16,856
0
0
JRTinMA said:
No, it was closed because a fangirl mod wanted it closed.
if that was Susan W. She is not a fangirl. She is a CN journo/reporter, and a mod from the start, until someone took out a vendetta against her.;)
 

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
5,123
0
0
The hog, do you understand what trials and tribulations awaits you in nearest 4-5 years in this thread, given Froome isn't gonna rest on our laurels? Honesty, it something enraged me so much, I'd prefer not to observe that ;)
 
airstream said:
The hog, do you understand what trials and tribulations awaits you in nearest 4-5 years in this thread, given Froome isn't gonna rest on our laurels? Honesty, it something enraged me so much, I'd prefer not to observe that ;)
Let's have a bet....

My feeling is Froome won't win the Tour.

I don't think he'll win much else post September either.

I'll leave this forum for the month of August if Froome wins the Tour.

Deal?
 
Aug 31, 2012
7,550
1
0
given how certain airstream is froome will win, I'm certain he will offer to stop posting for at least 3 months in the event he loses
 

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
5,123
0
0
SeriousSam said:
given how certain airstream is froome will win, I'm certain he will offer to stop posting for at least 3 months in the event he loses
I rather ironize Froome haters, because this is quite funny to see how the thread turns into 'who ridicules him more tellingly and cynically'.

he's the dawg, he's a joke, he made me stop prestigious races... what's next?
 
gooner said:
He said: "I have been a lot more consistent with my numbers this year and I have been able to hit the numbers that last year I thought were exceptional. And I feel I can still get better. Last year I felt: 'I am really flying now.' This year I am hitting that comfortably now."

"I've got my goals and personally where I want my career to go is to target the Tour," he said. "Not just this year but for the next six or seven years and each time to line up at the Tour ready to try and contend for the yellow jersey. I am driven by that goal."
Make him stop! :eek:
 
Jul 8, 2009
323
0
0
thehog said:
Make him stop! :eek:
Man...I feel a Gewiss-Ballan type fit coming on...I wonder what Porte thinks about Froome's 6-7 year plan. Another question might be the sequestering of Wiggins from a Tour that could possibly see three Sky riders on or very near the podium. Now how would that look? Froome said it himself:

Froome, fresh from winning the Critérium du Dauphiné with Porte in second place, told the Times: "An interesting element now, with Richie sitting second, is in some people's minds. They are going to have to work pretty hard to get a spot on the podium, let alone trying to go for the victory. It is probably moving the goalposts a bit."
 
airstream said:
I rather ironize Froome haters, because this is quite funny to see how the thread turns into 'who ridicules him more tellingly and cynically'.

he's the dawg, he's a joke, he made me stop prestigious races... what's next?
Oh no ... did he make you wear a tutu?
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY