• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Geelong 2010: Elite Men's Time Trial 45.8km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Yeh.. the tissot timing website acf posted yesterday, updates times at all splits frequently.

LL Sanchez and Rogers are only tracing Bodnar after the 2nd check... Not sure what to make of it.

Edit: Rogers was actually 6s faster.

This Chilean is having a great ride! Only 1s down on Bodnar on the 2nd time over the hill.

davis_123

BANNED
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
The first hill is different, same elevation but tougher gradient.

Rogers is up on 25s.

The top3 after this group has completed will probably be:

Rogers
Sanchez +30s
Konovalovas or Bodnar +45

Change the gap to bodnar to 1min+

You are fairly negative, you told us bodnar would be lucky to get top 15 when he is 1st with 12 riders to finish.

*EDIT*

Rogers lost a second to both sanchez and bodnar in that 8km period, looks like he is fading and won't medal oh well.

davis_123

BANNED
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
I cannot believe it... This guy beat Cancellara he was the gold medal favourite, he must have had a mechanical. :rolleyes:

I think this result shows he went "all in" at the Vuelta.

The bigger question is how bad of form is cancellara really in? I have a feeling he will get beaten this year

davis_123 said:
Change the gap to bodnar to 1min+

You are fairly negative, you told us bodnar would be lucky to get top 15 when he is 1st with 12 riders to finish.

*EDIT*

Rogers lost a second to both sanchez and bodnar in that 8km period, looks like he is fading and won't medal oh well.

Hardly being negative, just speculating, the times seem slow and Cancellara will probably show us that.

Edit:Check the times now and you will see my point.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Moerenhout is going very well! He looks good. Porte looks solid and I still think Tony martin will challenge Cancellara. Porte looks very solid. Hopefully Millar will fade.