• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Geelong World Championships 2010: U23 Men's Road Race 159.km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

A lot of spaniards at the front, all things considered, not sure a spanish win would be a good thing

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Riding along the beachfront now, only 1 km or so to finish. Big group. Big bunch sprint.

Hong Kong rider (87) down.

Belgians at front, but group of 30 or 40?

A

Anonymous

oh crap. Im going before ACF turns up.

Cracking race though.

Hugo Koblet said:
Mattheeeeews!

Degenkolb 2nd.

Wow I wished I got to see this, but all the bloody streams failed on me. Just been refreshing the forum and CN.com live report.

Really nice for Australia to have a champion in their own country! I'm sure ACF will come over here with some huge capital coloured letters hehe.

Matthews was one of those riders I'd like to see win next to the colombians and the dutch ofcourse ;)

Wow... That was really strong stuff by Matthews. When he went in the final 150m he just obliterated everyone. Degenkolb went too soon, but it looked like his valliant efforts to keep it together has cost him the best part of his sprint already.

BTW... Lol at the Sporza commentators crowing about how Jens Keukeleire would've won if he'd been in the race.

TRENDING THREADS