• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 568 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Reactions: Sandisfan
Big news. That good from a selfish POV. I wonder how much of the same he will bring to the table at TV2 - I assume his work will be a bit shorter and appeal a bit more to the casual while still keeping his DNA of a very nerdy approach to the sport.
I'm of course not familiar with Danish media, but to fit any journalistic standards and to make it readable for a broader audience, they would probably need to cut it to 20% at most.

By any chance, does anyone have the full text of this article on the difficulties of Cavagna at Movistar?
It looks like it is a very genuine interview on the way the team is (mis-)managed.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
That's definitely a surprise, cause it seemed like she was burned out and quite happy and relieved when she retired. Of course she had also had to continue for one year longer than initially planned due to the postponement of the Tokyo Olympics. It'll be exciting to see what she'll be able to achieve. It could also potentially lead to some even weirder team dynamics though. Since Majerus is retiring and Van der Broek-Blaak is expected to become a DS, plus the future of Cecchini is unknown, then the team could also be in need of a very experienced rider.

By any chance, does anyone have the full text of this article on the difficulties of Cavagna at Movistar?
It looks like it is a very genuine interview on the way the team is (mis-)managed.
here's the full interview: