Teams & Riders General topic for riders who don't deserve their own thread (yet)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Quite old "news", but I think it's a rather cool detail that for Demare's 14 wins this season, Guarnieri was present for 13 of those. No prize for guessing which one he wasn't present for!

The top 10 domestiques of 2020 | Cyclingnews

Though it does beg the question; how many French riders does it take to replace one Guarnieri?
I think the exchange rate is two Frenchmen to one Guarnieri unless Cherel is one of them.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Last edited:
Going through the conti-teams for next year - yes, I'm weird - and came across this:

Here's Mick Van Dijke

And here's Tim Van Dijke

Yeah, if they ever turn pro, I'm gonna need a cheat-sheet! And I think there might be a slight mistake with (one of?) their profiles, because apparently they weren't born the same place. For their mother's sake, I hope that isn't true.

Going through the conti-teams for next year - yes, I'm weird - and came across this:

Here's Mick Van Dijke

And here's Tim Van Dijke

Yeah, if they ever turn pro, I'm gonna need a cheat-sheet! And I think there might be a slight mistake with (one of?) their profiles, because apparently they weren't born the same place. For their mother's sake, I hope that isn't true.
They might not be twins, but just have the same father though.

ASK THE COMMUNITY