Teams & Riders General topic for riders who don't deserve their own thread (yet)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just curious...with the success of so many CX riders, does anyone know if Eli Iserbyt does much racing on the road, or if he has plans to do so?? I love watching him in the winter and would love to see him in more road action...thanks!
From what I've heard his team and the PCT Bingoal team are merging after this season is over.
I'd love to see him in the Ardennes classics.

Reactions: Ulfhednar
Oct 31, 2018
Just curious...with the success of so many CX riders, does anyone know if Eli Iserbyt does much racing on the road, or if he has plans to do so?? I love watching him in the winter and would love to see him in more road action...thanks!
Wouldn't except to much of him tbh.
I remember him being in the early break in Belgian Championship last september.
A break with 20+ riders where he didn't have to do any of the work and still he dropped out with more then 50k's to go.

It could have been because of his CX training, but still, pretty dissapointing.

Wouldn't except to much of him tbh.
I remember him being in the early break in Belgian Championship last september.
A break with 20+ riders where he didn't have to do any of the work and still he dropped out with more then 50k's to go.

It could have been because of his CX training, but still, pretty dissapointing.
Bit harsch. Not exactly a race where one could expect him to shine.

I'd like to see him in one of the c-tier climbing stage races. Adriatics Ionica, Coppi e Bartali... etc.

Plapp strikes me as more of a classics and one week stage racer - He's very talented but will need time - Think he will ride as a stagiare after the Olympics.
Difficult to tell at this point. Could become the new Tony Martin, but i wouldn't rule out that he can become a GT contender, though from what i've seen so far, i would also think it's a bit less likely. I think he also doesn't know himself at this point where his future lies. To be honest, i didn't read the entire article.

Reactions: Sandisfan and yaco
Difficult to tell at this point. Could become the new Tony Martin, but i wouldn't rule out that he can become a GT contender, though from what i've seen so far, i would also think it's a bit less likely. I think he also doesn't know himself at this point where his future lies. To be honest, i didn't read the entire article.
Think you'll find his track team pursuit mate Kelland O'Brien will join TBE.

ASK THE COMMUNITY