• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d’Italia 2024, Stage 11: Foiano di Val Fortore – Francavilla al Mare, 207.0k

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A sharp right turn then another onto the finishing straight BUT just before 3 km to go, so if anything happens there, guys will lose time.
pMkcqIsGfnApOo7j10S6_180424-073936.jpg

Reactions: Zoetemelk-fan
If Pogi gets similarly ill, he will likely also abandon to prepare for the Tour.
And can we have a race then or will G stifle it?
Also nice to see Cian's dns has given Wisma a lift-all out attacking racing. I'm back from Vancouver-I don't know how the forum survived without me.
Vancouver on a shoestring:
As I bid adieu to beautiful British Columbia, it would be remiss of me if I didn't thank all the kind people who made my visit so complete. To the fledgling couple (love's young dream) who hosted me, I say a big thank you. To the city of Vancouver that gave me such a warm welcome, I am forever in your debt. This is not goodbye, it is more a "see youse later". We'll meet again, I don't know when but Vancouver is indelibly in my heart.

Last edited:
And can we have a race then or will G stifle it?
Also nice to see Cian's dns has given Wisma a lift-all out attacking racing. I'm back from Vancouver-I don't know how the forum survived without me.
Vancouver on a shoestring:
As I bid adieu to beautiful British Columbia, it would be remiss of me if I didn't thank all the kind people who made my visit so complete. To the fledgling couple (love's young dream) who hosted me, I say a big thank you. To the city of Vancouver that gave me such a warm welcome, I am forever in your debt. This is not goodbye, it is more a "see youse later". We'll meet again, I don't know when but Vancouver is indelibly in my heart.
I hope this means the the Canucks will beat Edmonton! I’m very superstitious like that

Reactions: topcat
Toon Cruyt, team doctor at QS dismisses talk of raging pandemic in the Giro peloton, but says to Sporza,
QS have had a guy down with bronchitis but "fortunately he responded well to the antibiotics."
https://sporza.be/nl/2024/05/14/plo...een-virus-rondwaart-in-peloton~1715690197051/

English googling translation at https://cyclinguptodate.com/cycling...-tired-youre-just-more-susceptible-to-illness
I guess we’re forever fated to people using “pandemic” for every instance of illness going around.

Reactions: QueenStagiaire