• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2011 Stage 20: Verbania - Sestriere 242km

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Well... where ever TeamGadret finishes up tomorrow, he's my man of the Giro. The top 3 is predictable but Johnny 4th? who would have thought,
Bravo John Gadret

A

Anonymous

apart from Garzelli winning the KOTM and Kiriyenka.... this stage is kind of a let down for me....

Publicus said:
I know I expected Scarponi to try and take some time on Nibbles and I'm confused why I didn't. He certainly can't leave it to the TT.

And AC is STILL just chilling.

I just mean SOMETHING. ANYTHING to animate the stage. Guess they are exhausted! 240k stage. Perhaps they could have lopped a chunk off after the last 3 weeks. Mercy.

97v3x5.png