• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 12: Cesenatico - Cesenatico 204 km

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It's getting awfully close to the OTL finish for some... Hope all will make it... We are still missing the second gruppetto to arrive :eek:

Looks like only one guy missing. And he might have already abandonded.

Reactions: richwallone
Who is the mystery man?
(I don't actually expect you to be able to answer that.)

Is that a challenge? :p

Reactions: RedheadDane
It's getting awfully close to the OTL finish for some... Hope all will make it... We are still missing the second gruppetto to arrive :eek:

If they ride the third week like in the design, I am afraid that half the peloton will pack early.

I don't run panicky around each time a student of my school is declared positive (which has happened quite a few times already) and I am the same age as most of the average rider.

You don't seem to spend much time at that school to begin with, as you are always in here commenting live on cycling races, so you are probably pretty Covid-safe ;)

You don't seem to spend much time at that school to begin with, as you are always in here commenting live on cycling races, so you are probably pretty Covid-safe ;)

It's not like they have blocked forum.cyclingnews.com from the internal server :)

But okay, this urges me to tell a funny story from today. One of my students is a junior cyclist on national level who is quite active on Twitter. I randomly stumbled upon his account today and one of his posts from the beginning of September read something along the lines of "Okay, I gotta admit, I'm not really paying attention to the teachings from 1 pm onwards these days" accompanied by a screen shot of the beginning of a TdF transmission.

He needs a serious telling-to when the fall holiday ends!!! :joycat:

But okay, this urges me to tell a funny story from today. One of my students is a junior cyclist on national level who is quite active on Twitter. I randomly stumbled upon his account today and one of his posts from the beginning of September read something along the lines of "Okay, I gotta admit, I'm not really paying attention to the teachings from 1 pm onwards these days" accompanied by a screen shot of the beginning of a TdF transmission.

He needs a serious telling-to when the fall holiday ends!!! :joycat:

Except, you probably just outed yourself to him with that post, and he can see the time stamps of all your previous posts, ever, so he'll probably just laugh at you :p

TRENDING THREADS