• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Stage 10: Avellino - Bitonto (230km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestones said:
Down to 1'18". They could catch them within a few km if they wanted. Maybe someone is going to bridge soon to make it interesting?

the way this giro has gone i wouldn't be surprised if it was vino and cadel

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Kender said:
be nice actually to see the columbia and sky trains duke it out. havn't really seen a train fight yet

I think it would be fun if they duked it out... but still some rider without a train wins it.

One of the reasons I always like McEwen... he'd be by himself or with someone like Fred Rodriguez bringing him to the front, while other teams would set up a train... and he'd still sneak into a good spot and win it.

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
i'd like henderson to win, but i'm biased being a kiwi 8) failing that, i tihnk farrar is probably the strongest if the run in is clean of obstacles

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
vino racing smart again. anyone see if cuddles was cought out again? hope he learnt after last 5 times he been caught out behind crashes

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Sky once again hitting the front waaaaaay too early, they need to let Columbia deal with things until at least 2km to go and then try to mug them.